I decided to write down some of the things that I have found helpful in this world of GD. One I don't even think about drinking juices or sodas. I love these things, but I am sure they are just bad news. I am allowed diet, but for those that know me, I will take water over diet "any drink" any time. Just not a fan. I have found that anything with white process flour is BAD and I mean really BAD. So I am avoiding that and sticking with whole grains, which isn't too bad. I have also found that if I am active right after my meals then my blood sugar is much better. I also eat protein with every meal. So that means cheese (sharp cheddar or cottage cheese), nuts (almonds mostly, walnuts), meat, and eggs. I have to say I hate protein, but right now I am willing to do anything. Anyways, it is getting easier and I feel that I have more options than I originally thought, but I tell you when this boy is out I am so getting a milkshake. I kinda think I will deserve it at that point. I also will say this I do plan on having a tiny slice of cake at my baby shower, which is later today, but I will otherwise be behaving myself.
Until Next Time,
Olivia
I too try to eat more protein and often. I have hypoglycemia issues. Complex carbs are the best when I have to eat carbs. Love water too.
ReplyDeleteI know Im a little late with the congrats, but Ill say it anyway, you're having a baby! Im interested in hearing about your GD, because Ive recently been diagnosed with Insulin Resistance which is like pre diabetes. Im not really overweight (though not skinny), eat very well and have no family history, so its kind of stumped me. So Im wondering how many of us RPL girls may have had higher blood sugars before pregnancy and how that may have affected any losses we have had? Its something Ill ask the new RE when I meet with her... anyway, hang in there, sounds like you're doing everything right, and in the meantime, YOURE HAVING A BABY!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI was told the GD has more to do with how the placenta's hormones react with my insulin. I know that with PCOS you are more likely to end up with GD and I do have PCOS. Anyways, Thanks on the Congratulations!
DeleteHappy ICLW! I'm really bad about drinking juice even though I have IR. I always make sure it's 100% no sugar added though. Soda isn't so much of a problem for me, but I don't know what I'd do without my cranberry grape. Whole grains aren't too bad except for pasta. The texture just throws me off.
ReplyDeleteYeah right now I just don't buy juice or any soda. I figure I can handle it for 8 more weeks, but I am hoping the diabetes goes away after he is born, because I love sweets and I hate watching what I eat.
Delete
ReplyDeletelive 173
live 173
live 173免費視訊
live 173免費視訊
173視訊
173視訊
live173視訊聊天交友網
live173視訊聊天交友網
173影音
173影音