So I really don't like to cry. I've never been the one to want to break down and just bawl my eyes, but it does happen on occasion. I hate crying because it give me a horrible headache and it does not solve any of my problems. Now I am not talking about happy tears or tears watching a sappy movie, I am talking tears of frustration. For example, a few weeks ago my printer got jammed in a weird spot and after trying everything I could I just started crying and my husband came home to a sobbing mess that couldn't even articulate a sentence, OVER a printer people. That is just ridiculous. I did figure out the issue but I had to stop crying first, because really crying and thinking do NOT go hand in hand. Then yesterday happens, I felt like a total failure. First off I ate breakfast, which was normal and usually my blood glucose numbers look fantastic after, but for some reason they shot up yesterday. So of course I was really frustrated, but I got over it and swore to do better. Lunch was awesome and then dinner comes. We had some salmon lightly marinated in honey and balsamic vinegar and spinach with a roll. I am allowed 45 - 60 carbs at dinner and the roll was only 30. There might have been a little in the honey, but considering it was just a little it should have been fine. NO, wrong, this dinner totally spiked my blood sugar and left me in absolute tears. I feel like I am not getting enough food. I am absolutely terrified that my high numbers mean that this baby will have definite problems. And what scares me the most is that I am trying my absolute best. I can't wait to see my doctor on Monday and talk to her about this because I feel at a loss. I am noticing that if I exercise for just 10 mins after that this helps, but yesterday after lunch I was so nauseated that I really didn't want to walk around although I did. So now I am forcing myself to exercise after every meal. Anyways sorry for the complaining, I am just super worried of the implications of not controlling my blood sugar. I wish this would just get better. Anyways today has been good so far and I am hoping that it will continue to get better. I just wish it didn't have to be this way. Thanks for all your wonderful support ladies.
Olivia
Emotions can get even the best of us! Don't be so hard on yourself!
ReplyDeleteI think you may be being too hard on yourself. Clearly you're committed to making the necessary changes to ensure that you follow the diet and watch your sugar levels. You're going to have good days and bad days for no other reason than that's what your body decided to do that day.
ReplyDeleteI think as long as you have more good days than bad then you're doing a great job. Try to be easy with yourself while you transition into this new way of eating/living. Hang in there mama! *hugs*
ReplyDeletelive 173
live 173
live 173免費視訊
live 173免費視訊
173視訊
173視訊
live173視訊聊天交友網
live173視訊聊天交友網
173影音
173影音