Thursday, March 21, 2013

IComLeavWe Intro

So I have never participated in this, but I thought that now I seem to have a little time I would like to participate.  Plus it gets me reading new blogs and commenting on bloggers that I have read for a long time, but never took the time to comment on.

Me and my hubby tried for 2 years and 4 months to get pregnant.  I have PCOS and he has borderline MFI.  I did 4 rounds of Clomid and then moved on to Femara and IUIs, as Clomid sucks.  Our first IUI led us to our first BFP in February of 2012, but sadly that ended in miscarriage in March and I am approaching the one year anniversary of that horrid day.  We took a long break because my body was being difficult and then started back up in July 2012.  On September 7th we finally got our 2nd BFP after 2 IUIs and I am now currently 31 weeks and 5 days pregnant with a precious little boy.

I hope that even if you are still in the trenches you will find hope in reading my blog as I did while I was still trying.  If you are still in the trenches I hope you get your miracle soon as I can't imagine wishing even a little infertility on anyone.  And for everyone else welcome to my little corner of the InterWebs.

Until Next Time,

Olivia

10 comments:

  1. Hi from ICLW. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from ICLW! Congrats on your pregnancy, how exciting!!!! What a blessing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from ICLW! Congratulations on your little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from ICLW! Congrats on your baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Returning your visit. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    Congratulations on your new pregnancy!

    As for your upcoming loss anniversary, hang in there. We just passed ours at the end of February and what helped is that we did something just for us to honor our lost boy. I'd like to keep what we did private, but I know others have done something as big as planting a tree as a memorial to something as small as having a lit candle to represent their baby. You just have to find something that works for you and your husband. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi from ICLW...congrats on your pregnancy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ICLW visitor, thanks for stopping by my blog as well! Reading through your summary of your journey, I definitely grinned big when I read that you'd found success and are expecting a little boy - huge congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm sorry to hear you've had such a long journey to your son, but I know how exciting it is to be nearing the day you get to hold him in your arms. Little boys are the absolute best! :)

    ReplyDelete