So Monday was quite an eventful day as I had 3 appointments to go to. The first was the growth ultrasound. And I got to see my little guy yawn and that he has hair. At the appointment I was officially 31 weeks and 2 days, but he is measuring 33 weeks and 4 days. His weight is approximately 4 lbs and 2 oz. So he is big, but they aren't too concerned yet. Here are a few pics:
Then I had to have my NST (nonstress test) done. They put 2 belts on me. One monitors his heart rate and the other monitors contractions. Apparently I have been having contractions. I thought this might be the case a time or two, but I wasn't sure as when he moves sometimes he puts a lot of pressure in places. I also had to press a button every time he moved and every time his heart rate would jump up, which is what the doctor was looking for. I will now have to do this test every week. The doctor came in for my last part of the day and looked at my blood sugar numbers, which she said seemed really good and that she is not going to put me on medication for the time being. So I am happy about that. I will go back next Wednesday again for another NST and she will check my blood sugar numbers again. I have had 3 really good days in a row so I am starting to feel much better about the steps I have taken to control this. I hope everyone else is well.
Until Next Time,
Olivia


Hi from ICLW! Love your blog! Congrats on your pregnancy with baby boy! those pictures are darling!
ReplyDeleteThanks you so much! I am so glad to finally be able to participate.
DeletePrecious pictures! I'm glad your numbers seem to be behaving. It sounds like you're doing a great job with the diet.
ReplyDeleteThanks, yeah the diet seems to be getting better to handle.
Delete
ReplyDeletelive 173
live 173
live 173免費視訊
live 173免費視訊
173視訊
173視訊
live173視訊聊天交友網
live173視訊聊天交友網
173影音
173影音