Ok so maybe my title says it all. As this week started, I tried to have a better outlook but man when it rains it pours. Work was a living nightmare and my dear husband faced the slight possibility of getting fired, thankfully that did not happen but it did give me a panic. Wednesday came and almost immediately I could tell that my cycle was going to start. Sure enough on my anniversary was a BIG FAT NEGATIVE! Sorry kinda felt the need to express my displeasure at this. Thankfully I spent so much time crying over work in the early part of the week that I didn't have a whole lot of tears yesterday. I went in this morning to get
an ultrasound and everything is good to go. So we will try again and again and again. This time I am going to figure out a way to thicken my lining as this seems to be an issue for me and just try to de-stress some.
Until next time,
Olivia
an ultrasound and everything is good to go. So we will try again and again and again. This time I am going to figure out a way to thicken my lining as this seems to be an issue for me and just try to de-stress some.
Until next time,
Olivia
I'm so sorry to hear that not only did you get a BFN, but it was on your anniversary. Sounds like we both had a yucky week. : ( But it can only get better from here, right? That's what I'm counting on.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about the BFN! I hope this is the start of a better week for you. Thinking about you!
ReplyDeletesorry to hear of your bfn :( i hope you got to enjoy your wknd...
ReplyDeleteWhat a week of stress you've had. I hope the coming weeks are a little calmer for you and bring much needed good news.
ReplyDeletelive173直播
ReplyDeletelive173直播
live 173 視訊
live 173 視訊直播
live 173影音視訊
live 173 視訊
live 173 視訊直播
live 173影音視訊
live173影音live秀
影音視訊聊天室 免費視訊聊天室