Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Storm Clouds Break.....

And sunlight peaks through.  Despite experiencing another heartbreak last week, I feel much better after a wonderful weekend with my wonderful husband.  We just had our 9 year anniversary and I came home on Friday to these beauties.

We also gave each other hand written notes and went to our favorite pizza place.  It may not seem very romantic, but it was exactly the perfect way to celebrate.  I am so glad to have an extremely understanding husband and do feel so blessed.

Until Next Time,

Olivia

4 comments:

  1. happy anniversary! sounds like the perfect evening to spend an anniversary to me! i used to be into the fancy dinners, but now prefer the casual more intimate and enjoyable dinners to celebrate as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds very romantic to me. Glad you had such a lovely weekend and that the sun is starting to shine again. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Glad you had a nice celebration!

    ReplyDelete