So I have started to get more into Yoga for relaxation as opposed to exercising. Not that it isn't great for exercising, but I am learning that certain poses actually can help blood flow and then help my lining. I usually do these poses while listening to calming meditation type music. Anyways here is a link to the site that I got the poses from if anyone is interested:
YOGA POSES
Also here is a little update from my appointment this morning. I still have 3 follicles or 3.5 as the doctor put it, but I am not holding out much hope on the .5. The right side has the majority and boy can I tell. The 2 big ones are measuring 16, 17 and this one is actually really close to 18. Then the left side has the biggest one and that one is 20. I am impressed to say that my lining is at a 8.4 and that is about the thickest it has ever been during this process. I will trigger tonight and Friday is our IUI date. So I am feeling slightly good about this cycle. I realize I should feel better, but everything feels off maybe it is just my big bloated tummy and possible that we have to do this while still having a house guest.
Speaking of that it is just weird to have to hide things in your own house. I have to hide my medicine in the fridge, I have to make sure he doesn't notice all the things I am reading online or the motility boost in our spice cupboard, and Friday may be a little weird when DH and I are taking his sample in and I am getting ready for the IUI. YUCK! I wish this guy could leave already, but his circumstances are such that I would feel horrible kicking him out and I know it is only temporary plus he is actually a decent house guest. Oh well, sorry for my venting.
Until Next Time,
Olivia
Great news about your lining and follicles. Sorry this cycle and IUI is a bit awkward with a house guest, but fingers crossed it doesn't hinder anything. Think, if it works, you've got a great story to tell. ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the yoga poses! Thanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely going to check out that website for the fertility yoga poses. The fertility yoga DVD that I purchased a month or so ago wasn't that impressive.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your IUI! I suppose you've already done it since today is Friday (I'm behind on my blog reading). But I'm excited to read your next few posts!
live173直播
ReplyDeletelive173直播
live 173 視訊
live 173 視訊直播
live 173影音視訊
live 173 視訊
live 173 視訊直播
live 173影音視訊
live173影音live秀
影音視訊聊天室 免費視訊聊天室