So I went for a trip on the crazy train last week. For the most part I seemed happy but boy were there days where I thought I lost it. It seems everyday there is something that makes me want to cry and most days my anger was out of control. I blew up at my husband last Thursday, granted it was his fault for not warning me that he was going to have friends over til 10 that night. My road rage has been a little out of control and I am absolutely exhausted. I secretly hope that this means good things are to come, but I am trying desperately to not get my hopes up. Anyways I appreciate all the comments and I hope everyone is doing well out there.
Until Next Time,
Olivia
Until Next Time,
Olivia
LOL, I am a regular rider of the Crazy Train since starting all this IF stuff. Welcome aboard! ; )
ReplyDeletelive173直播
ReplyDeletelive173直播
live 173 視訊
live 173 視訊直播
live 173影音視訊
live 173 視訊
live 173 視訊直播
live 173影音視訊
live173影音live秀
影音視訊聊天室 免費視訊聊天室