So last cycle and cycles previous to this one have all had one thing in common. My lining sucks, now last February my lining just barely made it into the normal range and that cycle resulted in a pregnancy. So I'm kinda on a mission to ensure that my lining gets thicker. While researching online I found that blood flow can be the culprit, so I am doing a number of things to increase blood flow.
I have already told you all about my love of Acupuncture but I will also post about the rest, what I am trying to do, and of course, if it works. I will find out on Monday if things are looking up for me.
Until Next Time,
Olivia
- Relaxing
- Yoga
- Vitamins
- Femoral massage
- Acupuncture
I have already told you all about my love of Acupuncture but I will also post about the rest, what I am trying to do, and of course, if it works. I will find out on Monday if things are looking up for me.
Until Next Time,
Olivia
Good luck! Praying for good news on Monday!
ReplyDeleteIt's Monday! I hope you get good news today - I'm thinking of you anyway!
ReplyDeletelive173直播
ReplyDeletelive173直播
live 173 視訊
live 173 視訊直播
live 173影音視訊
live 173 視訊
live 173 視訊直播
live 173影音視訊
live173影音live秀
影音視訊聊天室 免費視訊聊天室