Trigger injection....check
Insemination.........check
Now here comes my favorite part of all time.....the wait. Luckily I have acupuncture to look forward to and a little less stress now that the hard parts are done. We also will have a house guest tomorrow for 2 weeks. Can't say that I'm excited to have this person over, but I am grateful for the distraction.
Until Next Time,
Olivia
Insemination.........check
Now here comes my favorite part of all time.....the wait. Luckily I have acupuncture to look forward to and a little less stress now that the hard parts are done. We also will have a house guest tomorrow for 2 weeks. Can't say that I'm excited to have this person over, but I am grateful for the distraction.
Until Next Time,
Olivia
Good luck on your 2WW (and your house guest)! I'll be praying for a BFP for you and watching for updates on your blog. : )
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to stop by and say good luck. Sending lots of good vibes and well wishes your way :)
ReplyDeletelive173直播
ReplyDeletelive173直播
live 173 視訊
live 173 視訊直播
live 173影音視訊
live 173 視訊
live 173 視訊直播
live 173影音視訊
live173影音live秀
影音視訊聊天室 免費視訊聊天室