First, let me say that I don't really believe in luck. I am the type of person that believes if it is meant to happen it will regardless of my luck. Sometimes though I can't help but wonder. Today I went to my appointment and, of course, they are training a girl on the ultrasound machine. Now I realize she has to learn and she is a sweetheart and she did my first IUI, which did result in a positive pregnancy test, my first ever. The only thing is we got two very different readings on my lining and I was hoping one would be over 8. I realize I don't know how to work the machine, but I would have liked if the doctor had checked it herself. Oh well, we are a go for the insemination as my lining was 7.7 and I have a follicle at 23. I will administer the trigger shot tomorrow and the IUI will happen on Thursday. Now here is where I wonder on luck and such things. The test date the doctor gave me is August 9th. This date is my wedding anniversary and it scares me to think that we will have a crappy day. When I first realized this today tears just started to well up. I hope this is a good sign, but I guess we shall see. Thanks everyone for the awesome support you have given me through this trying time. I hope everyone is doing well out there in the blogging community.
Until next time,
Olivia
Until next time,
Olivia
IF has taken my past 2 anniversaries. Don't let that happen to you! You're going to have a good day no matter what!!
ReplyDelete=) I'll keep sending you positive vibes and prayers!!!!! Happy Monday to you!
I will cross my fingers that the IUI goes well so that doesn't get in the way of celebrating your anniversary!
ReplyDeleteDates can sorta mess with me too sometimes, but hopefully it means an already great day will become even more amazing :) Crossing my fingers and toes for you!
ReplyDeleteI take my trigger shot tonight for retrieval of my eggs on Wednesday for my first (and hopefully last) IVF cycle. I'll be thinking of you this week! Don't let the dates get you down. It could be a GREAT day with GREAT results! And if not, I can see how strong of a person you are by what you write in your blog. Time heals; I know you'll get through it. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteGood luck for Thursday. My anniversary is this weekend and I am trying to get excited and happy about it. It is hard though as it also marks one year of trying and one year of disappointment. I hope on yours you have a wonderful reason to celebrate.
ReplyDeleteI hope to see an update soon! I send you really positive thoughts for the 9th. Don't let your day be crappy!!!
ReplyDeletelive173直播
ReplyDeletelive173直播
live 173 視訊
live 173 視訊直播
live 173影音視訊
live 173 視訊
live 173 視訊直播
live 173影音視訊
live173影音live秀
影音視訊聊天室 免費視訊聊天室