So I figure I should back up a little and tell my story. My husband and I have been married almost 9 years and have always wanted kids, but we were waiting until I finished school. 2 years ago I finally graduated and couldn't throw away the BC fast enough. Within 6 months I knew something was wrong although I didn't want to face it; I hadn't had a cycle since the birth control. I had started a new job so I had to wait to go to the doctor. Finally in February of the next year I saw my doctor. She took 11 vials of blood and yes I counted because I hate needles and I had to know. Once the tests came back it was determined that I'm not menopausal; which was a relief as I was only 27 at the time. She referred me to a women's clinic and they took more blood,oh joy. It was at this point that they found a few hormones were a little high and decided that clomid would be the best route to go. 3 cycles and increasingly higher dosage suggested I needed more help. She referred me to a fertility specialist. By now I found that insurance wasn't going to cover any of the cost so everything became an out of pocket expense. The specialist was able to set a new path, one where I would be closely monitored and she ordered a few more tests. She also diagnosed me with PCOS due to all the hormone levels. I was informed that as long as everything went well I should be pregnant in 3 months. My Hsg came back normal, but the SA did not. JP had a low sperm count and motility was on the low side. He started taking vitamins and they said we could do an IUI and another SA. We went that route. Of course the first round went badly, my lining never thickened, side effect of clomid, and we were forced to cancel the cycle. I finally needed a break so we kept to our selves for Christmas and January. February brought a whirlwind of craziness. I started out with femara and I had to give myself an injection. First my lining didn't look like it would thicken and then it did and so we were good to go. Did the insemination, JP's SA came back really good, and 2 weeks later I was pregnant. We were so excited that we told all our family and when the first ultrasound showed a heartbeat we told friends. The first ultrasound was at 5w5d, guess we should have been a little cautious. At 7w4d I had my second ultrasound due to some spotting and there was no heartbeat. I was absolutely crushed. We confirmed the miscarriage at 8w and I took medicine to force the miscarriage. There are no words for how hard taking that medicine was or how awful I felt when I passed the embryo. I only hope that the future is brighter and that we have a family soon.
We are finally given the green to start trying again. I have been doing acupuncture for 3 months now and today is CD 3 and I will start taking femara. I sure hope this works.
until next time,
Olivia
We are finally given the green to start trying again. I have been doing acupuncture for 3 months now and today is CD 3 and I will start taking femara. I sure hope this works.
until next time,
Olivia
Hi. Thanks for sharing your story. So sorry to hear about your miscarriage, that sucks! Good luck for this cycle!
ReplyDeleteI hope this cycle goes well too! Thanks for the support.
DeleteWelcome to the bloggesphere. I hope your make it to the summit of your mountain soon. Fingers crossed for this next cycle!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world of blogging.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with this cycle!
Hi. Found you on stirrup queens. Blogging is so therapeutic. Thinking about you this cycle.
ReplyDeletewww.auntmimi2010.blogspot.com
live173直播
ReplyDeletelive173直播
live 173 視訊
live 173 視訊直播
live 173影音視訊
live 173 視訊
live 173 視訊直播
live 173影音視訊
live173影音live秀
影音視訊聊天室 免費視訊聊天室