I know this blog is billed as my infertility journey, but as a member of the Colorado community, I felt the need to express my deep sorrow for the tragedy that has occurred today.
If you do not know yet, a shooter shot at people in a theater at the midnight showing of "dark night rises".
I do not know anyone that was in the theater as of yet, but I am sadden for the unnecessary loss of life.
Please keep the victims and the families affected in your thoughts and prayers.
Olivia
If you do not know yet, a shooter shot at people in a theater at the midnight showing of "dark night rises".
I do not know anyone that was in the theater as of yet, but I am sadden for the unnecessary loss of life.
Please keep the victims and the families affected in your thoughts and prayers.
Olivia
live173直播
ReplyDeletelive173直播
live 173 視訊
live 173 視訊直播
live 173影音視訊
live 173 視訊
live 173 視訊直播
live 173影音視訊
live173影音live秀
影音視訊聊天室 免費視訊聊天室