Sunday, July 22, 2012

Growing

So I had a doctor's appointment on Friday morning and learned that everything was looking really good.  I have 1 follicle growing on the right side at 15-14 (size) and 2 growing on my left side 15-14 and 13-11.  I have another tomorrow and I am really hoping that I will get to do my trigger shot soon.  So that was exciting and when I got home I noticed the flowers I planted late in the spring final bloomed.  I am so glad things are growing around me.  Anyways enjoy my pretty flower.
My flower
Until next time,

Olivia

3 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia,

    Thanks for your comments on my blog today. I wish you all the best of luck with your IVF! Let those follies grow grow grow :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the luck, I am doing an IUI cycle right now. IVF might come later, but I am not sure when I will be ready for that.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your appointment today. I hope the follicles have grown enough for you to trigger! Exciting times ahead.

    ReplyDelete