Thursday, February 28, 2013

3 Hours and 4 Needle Pokes

So I went in for my 3 hour Glucose test today and can I just say I think I made it out to be worse in my head than it actually ended up being.  If that makes any sense.  The blood draws weren't nearly as bad as I feared they would be.  The last time I went to Labcorp it was horrible.  The juice didn't seem as bad and, although there are all these horror stories of getting sick and how you feel afterwards, I felt fine.  I still haven't gotten the test results and I still feel crappy from this cold that won't go away, but I am hoping that I passed.  The time passed by really quickly while I read my book so I highly recommend bringing something to do.  Anyways, I hope to report back with some good news and hope you are all doing fantastic out there.

Until Next Time,

Olivia

2 comments:

  1. I firmly believe they should let you nap for three hours if you have to take the extended test. I'm glad that it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. Hopefully you'll get great news and pass it with awesome numbers :)

    ReplyDelete