So I have talked about how I quit my job so that I could get ready for the baby. It has been 3.5 weeks and the most I have gotten done is cleaning out half of his room and purchase one onesie. We really don't have anything for this kid yet and that is mostly because I am waiting on the baby shower, but I am starting to feel a little freaked. I have been trying to clean the house, but for some reason I just don't feel like I am able to do much. I didn't realize how much work walking around with an extra 20 lbs would be and I think it is catching up with me.
This week start off with a huge snowstorm and then I got this freaking head cold. So I have been pretty much doing nothing but resting and trying to recuperate. I find that being sick while pregnant is extra horrible because it seems that there is really nothing you can do but wait it out and I am not that patient. I also have to do my Glucose Tolerance Test (GTT) tomorrow and I am so not looking forward to that. Sorry for the complaining, I just really don't feel like me right now. I think my little boy feels it too since most of the time he is super active and, while he is definitely passing the kick count test at this point, he is definitely not as active as he normally is. Anyways, heres to hoping I pass my GTT tomorrow.
Until Next Time,
Olivia
Aww, try (easier sad than done) not to stress about not having much yet. I'm a planner so I can sympathize with how frustrating the feeling of not having things done and complete is. When is your shower?
ReplyDeleteI hope you're GTT goes well tomorrow. Good luck mama!
Thanks, My shower is on the 23rd of March and I so can't wait to just figure out what we need. Hopefully I will start working on the nursery next week. We will see as I need to feel better first.
DeleteUGH! Being sicks sucks! I'm thinking of you. Good luck on your GTT!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Hope things are getting better for you and crossing my fingers that everything works out this cycle.
Deletelive 173
ReplyDeletelive 173
live 173免費視訊
live 173免費視訊
173視訊
173視訊
live173視訊聊天交友網
live173視訊聊天交友網
173影音
173影音