So last Wednesday was full of doctor appointments. The first was the wonderful Glucose test. Now I love my sweets. I don't think I over do it, but I love them. That being said the orange drink they give you is nasty. It is way too sweet and I had hoped that I would never have to drink it again. Well, my doctor told me that unless it was abnormal we wouldn't discuss the results until my next appointment in 3 weeks. If it was abnormal they would call me. So they did on Thursday while I was away on vacation. Apparently the cutoff point is 139 mg/dL (I don't quite understand this measurement) and mine was 156. Too high, so that means I have spent the last hour trying to figure out what needs to be done. I know that I need to do the 3 hour test, but Labcorp is supposed to give me the instructions and I can only seem to get through to a robot or look at their online information. The appointment I scheduled isn't until next Thursday (first available), which seems ridiculous, but whatever. I am really kinda bummed cause I am really tired of being poked and prodded. Sorry for the complaining, I just feel that once I get over one thing there is something else waiting around the corner. I am also afraid I won't pass the 3 hour and this will lead to more diet restrictions, which I don't think I mentioned on here, but I am already banned from chocolate and caffeine (not that I was drinking much of the later, but I love my chocolate) due to the arrhythmia.
In other news, I saw the perinatologist one last time and they see no signs of the arrhythmia so I am in the clear there. I just hope everything goes well next week. Anyways I hope you are all doing well out there.
Until Next Time,
Olivia
Try hitting pound a couple times to see if that'll transfer you to an actual person. Thinking of you!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I finally talked to someone, but I swear I spent half the day trying to figure everything out.
Delete
ReplyDeletelive 173
live 173
live 173免費視訊
live 173免費視訊
173視訊
173視訊
live173視訊聊天交友網
live173視訊聊天交友網
173影音
173影音