So I wanted to share my inspiration behind this blog's title since I have really never took the time. I am very much in love with hiking 14ers. If you do not know what a 14er is, it is a mountain that reaches 14,000 feet in elevation. I live in Colorado and there are 50+ of these 14ers. I love doing this because it is an incredible challenge, but when you get to the top the view is amazing. I am always in awe of the beauty we are surrounded by. Before you watch this I just want to say that I understand that everyone who watches this may not have a belief in God and that it is not my place to judge that, but I do believe in God and I believe that without him I would not have been able to come to the place I am currently in today.
Having said that the words in this song make me realize there is beauty in everything we face. I know for me there is additional strength in my marriage having gone through infertility. I also think that I don't take for granted how much it takes to get to where I am today.
I realize that I may not have climbed Mt. Everest to be pregnant, but I climbed this little hill and in the process got to meet so many wonderful ladies. I also got to learn so much about our bodies and if you know me I love knowledge. I don't think I would have tried to find out this knowledge without having gone through this heartache.
Anyways, my hope is that you all can find the beauty in each of your journeys. Oh and a word of warning the song may make you cry.
What an amazing analogy. Never thought of it like that!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletelive 173
live 173
live 173免費視訊
live 173免費視訊
173視訊
173視訊
live173視訊聊天交友網
live173視訊聊天交友網
173影音
173影音