So I really have nothing to update on, but for the last 5 days I have had the worst allergic reaction to something. I hate this because I can't tell if something is a symptom of pregnancy or not. My head hurts but that is due to the stuffiness I think and I am constantly tired, but that is probably due to the medication. I don't want to take the medication that normally helps because it is not recommended if you are pregnant, but I have no idea. So I have resorted to the old benadryl and now I am exhausted. Anyways, I only have 3 more days and then I can test. Hopefully it will be POSITIVE!!
Until Next Time,
Olivia
I've had crazy allergies this past week too! I don't usually have allergies, but I've had itchy and watery eyes and a stuffy and itchy nose. I haven't taken anything, I've just been roughing it....hope it resolves itself soon for both of us.
ReplyDeleteI can totally relate to having icky allergies. I have struggled with sneezing, itchy and watery eyes, stuffy nose, and sniffling for years. I finally saw an allergist last spring and was tested. Turns out I'm allergic to everything except dogs and mold...my worst reaction was to dust mites, so that's why I sneeze year round. Dust mites never go away!
ReplyDeleteHope your allergy symptoms are replaced with pregnancy symptoms! :)
live173直播
ReplyDeletelive173直播
live 173 視訊
live 173 視訊直播
live 173影音視訊
live 173 視訊
live 173 視訊直播
live 173影音視訊
live173影音live秀
影音視訊聊天室 免費視訊聊天室