Monday, September 10, 2012

Blood work

So yesterday I had my blood taken again and found out the results from Friday.
Beta #1 -- 190
Beta #2 -- 724
I'm glad everything looks good, but I'm still worried.  I think it is interesting what one miscarriage does to a person.  All the excitement that was there the first time is gone this time and now my 2ww just seems longer. I really don't have any symptoms and so that agitates me.  I know that I should enjoy everything as it is, but I so want this to work.  Anyways I'm working on relaxing and I will have my first ultrasound on the 24th.  Sorry for the rambling.
Until next time,
Olivia

6 comments:

  1. I tell you girl, those numbers look amazing!!! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing my fingers (and toes) for you. I don't know anyone who deserves this more. If it's any consolation, I didn't have any symptoms until 4-8 weeks. You're only 4 right? Keeping my hopes high and sending prayers your way, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm almost at 5 weeks, but I do realize that it may be a little early. I just would like to feel pregnant already. Anyways, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant 6-8 weeks. Oops. Well, I hope you feel it all very soon. That way you'll get some relief hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! I'm behind on my blog reading (again) but those numbers look fantastic! Is there more than one in there?? Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete