If any of you are twilight fans you will definitely remember the 4th book and the part where Bella becomes pregnant or realizes she is pregnant. Right now I wish I was her. For those of you that are confused let me explain. I don't want a vampire baby, I would just like to suddenly realize I am pregnant and be able to feel a little bump and move really quickly through the first trimester. I am a little envious of the few people out there that don't even know that they are pregnant until they have passed all the scary parts.
Anyways enough about that. I am 5 weeks and 5 days today. I am exhausted and bloated and gassy, but other than that I feel good, which in turn makes me anxious. Luckily my appointment is on Monday and then one way or the other the waiting will be over for a second. Because if I am truly honest the waiting never ends. Today I will enjoy the fact that I'm still pregnant
Until next time,
Olivia
Anyways enough about that. I am 5 weeks and 5 days today. I am exhausted and bloated and gassy, but other than that I feel good, which in turn makes me anxious. Luckily my appointment is on Monday and then one way or the other the waiting will be over for a second. Because if I am truly honest the waiting never ends. Today I will enjoy the fact that I'm still pregnant
Until next time,
Olivia
Happy almost 6 weeks! OMG, that is so exciting. Can't wait to hear about your pregnancy as it progresses.
ReplyDeleteTwilight fan here. *grin*
ReplyDeleteLike sams said, happy almost 6 weeks! Yes, the waiting never ends... But try to enjoy this all and don't wish or while it away, I know that's hard to do, but it is possible. And just because you're feeling good, doesn't mean it is bad. I felt good (almost) my entire pregnancy.
Yay, finally bookmarked you on my phone! Happy 6 weeks! Soon enough now!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear how your appointment goes tomorrow! And almost 7 weeks now! Hope you're doing well. :)
ReplyDelete173 影音 live 秀免費視訊
ReplyDeletelive173影音live秀-免費視訊
Live173app
Live173app
LIVE173影音視訊live秀
LIVE173影音視訊live秀
live137影音秀
live137影音秀
愛秀視訊聊天室
愛秀視訊聊天室