So I realize that I have been kinda slacking on the blogging lately. I am still here and following all your lovely posts. I hope to get to commenting later today, but I thought I would give a quick update. I have had 2 NST appointments and I have been having some braxton hicks contractions, but the doctor was slightly concerned this last Wednesday and decided to do an internal check to make sure this little guy isn't coming early. Everything was perfect and hopefully this guy will hang around for 3 more weeks at least. I will have another growth ultrasound on the 15th to see how big he is although he seems to have leveled out or at least my weight has leveled off. I have gained a total of 23 lbs. I have also added a new bump pic here. Anyways I hope to have some better posts here soon, but I have to get going for now. Hope you are all well.
Olivia
Hoping he hangs in there for a few more weeks.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that things are going well! Try not to worry too much about his size - those ultrasounds really just provide estimates, which can be off in either direction by a pound or so. My son was always measuring ahead, and I was told he would be a big baby - but he weighed a perfectly average 7 lbs 9 oz in the end. Anyway, I hope all continues to go well for you, and that he keeps cooking for at least a few more weeks! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear the internal check went well. Stay in there a teeny bit longer, little guy! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that your check up went well. I just wanted to tell you what a great job you're doing with the GD diet. I know it's not easy but you seem very dedicated to it. Keep up the good work girl!
ReplyDeleteAs always, super cute bump pic!
ReplyDeletelive 173
live 173
live 173免費視訊
live 173免費視訊
173視訊
173視訊
live173視訊聊天交友網
live173視訊聊天交友網
173影音
173影音