National Infertility Awareness Week started on the 21st of this month so like 4 days ago. And in my true slacking state I have said nothing, which completely goes against the grain of what Resolve is trying to do. Actually I have just been trying to piece my thoughts together. As I thought about the whole idea of saying something, my thoughts continually went to my husband.
He is an amazing man. Both of us tend to be socially awkward, but I am more socially awkward than he is. In the beginning of our journey I never really thought of what he would say to others. I generally thought he would keep it private because we are pretty private individuals. So it surprised me when we were meeting with our Bishop at church and he mentioned our struggles. I was fine with it, but surprised and it continued on from there. I found that he had discussed it with another coworker and this coworker had gone through MFI and gave him a list of vitamins to take. It seemed that the more he discussed it the more he got support, which made me realize that I needed that too.
So now I discuss with others. Not everyone and not all the time, but people know and being in the position I am in they ask questions. I don't have all the answers, none of us really do as the situations are unique, but I can be a support for those that need it and I think that is what really matters. Infertility will never go away, but we can get and provide support if we use our voice.
Olivia
More of us need to come out of the darkness and realize that when we share our stories we might help and be helped.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletelive 173
live 173
live 173免費視訊
live 173免費視訊
173視訊
173視訊
live173視訊聊天交友網
live173視訊聊天交友網
173影音
173影音