Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Seriously Slacking

So I have been MIA, but I have been reading everyone's blogs.  I just haven't felt like writing much lately.  Mostly because I am absolutely exhausted and in pain and ready to have this baby even though it is still just slightly too soon for that.  On Saturday I will be 37 weeks and he is more then welcome to make his appearance at that time, but no sooner.  So here is a list of updates of what is currently going on with me.
  • I had an ultrasound a week and a half ago.  Baby Boy was measuring a week ahead and weighs at an estimate of 6 lbs and 7 oz.  They have determined that since my blood sugars are good and he is not too big that I will not need anymore ultrasounds.
  • My appointment this week included an internal check and I am 1 cm dilated, 50% effaced, and his head is in the minus 2 station, which basically doesn't mean much.  It could still be weeks before I go into labor and I could still go pass my due date, but I am happy with any progress.
  • We did our hospital tour on Friday and I was relieved to know exactly where to go and what will happen and all that good stuff.
  • The nursery is pretty much complete.  I will post pictures as soon as the decor is set up, but lately I have just been too lazy to do much of anything.
  • Why am I lazy? Because I am exhausted, I have been getting up 3-4 times a night to go to the bathroom for the last week and it is starting to take its toll.  I didn't get up at all during the 1st or 2nd trimester so this is not fun for me although I do realize it is preparing me for what's to come.
  • Anyways, one more week to go and we will be in May, which will be his birth month for sure, I have written my birth plan up and while it isn't set in stone this little boy will only be allowed to go a week past his due date.  More on this later I promise.
Now back to my laziness.  Hope everyone is well.

Olivia

2 comments:

  1. Hoping that you find some energy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the exhaustion but glad to hear only good news about your little one. I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery :)

    ReplyDelete