Ask I am sorry again for my slacking. Oh wait, I wasn't slacking I was having a baby. That's right everyone, little boy made a surprise debut last Thursday at 12:15 pm and my life has been forever changed. We finally got home yesterday and me and baby are doing great. Hope to upset with more soon, but for now this is it. He was 6 lbs and 12 ounces and 19 3/4 inches long.
Olivia
That is so exciting! =) I can't wait to see some pictures!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful! So glad you are both doing well.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing surprise! So glad to hear that you're both doing great. Congratulations lovely lady!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! I'm so happy for ya'll. Praying you have a speedy recovery!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Olivia!! Can't wait to see photos :)
ReplyDelete173 live 視訊
ReplyDelete173 live影音
173視訊聊天交友網
live 173 視訊聊天
173liveshow視訊美女
live 173影音live秀
173liveshow視訊
ut視訊聊天室
live173影音
live173影音