I sooooo did not realize the fear that would come with my ultrasound, but I was really terrified. I was so sure that I would not have a good appointment and maybe that is just me preparing for the worst but I just didn't think it could happen. Anyways it went exactly the opposite directions. So without further ado...

Here is my little baby measuring 3 days ahead at 8w6d and with a heart rate of 180bpm.
I will update more later.
until next time,
Olivia
Here is my little baby measuring 3 days ahead at 8w6d and with a heart rate of 180bpm.
I will update more later.
until next time,
Olivia
That's fantastic news! Congratulations on a beautibul u/s. :)
ReplyDeleteHow lovely to see your little one at last.
ReplyDeleteGreat!!!
ReplyDeleteEeeee! I'm so happy to hear te GREAT news! Can't wait to hear more. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful :) I'm glad things are going well. Still so exciting!
ReplyDelete173 影音 live 秀免費視訊
ReplyDeletelive173影音live秀-免費視訊
Live173app
Live173app
LIVE173影音視訊live秀
LIVE173影音視訊live秀
live137影音秀
live137影音秀
愛秀視訊聊天室
愛秀視訊聊天室