Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Anxious

So this week came with a whole ball of anxiety.  I am finding ways to cope with it, but I think that the problem stems from the fact that my last pregnancy had taken the sudden turn for the worst at this point.  I have not had any spotting, but my symptoms seem to constantly fluctuate putting me at unease.  Sometimes I'm quite fine,  this is when I'm scared the most.  Then other times the wave of nausea is almost too much to handle and that is when I calm down a bit. Anyways other than that there is only a week of more waiting till the next appointment. I hope everyone else is doing well out there and I feel so grateful for everyone's support. Thanks so much!

Until next time,

Olivia

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're dealing with anxiety. We had our second ultrasound today and we're measuring a little behind. =/ The nurses don't think it's anything to worry about, but it's always difficult for us to not worry. I'm glad you're symptoms aren't bothering you too much. I am constantly eating, and my boobs hurt like crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still so excited for you :) I'm sorry about the anxiety though. I remember it well and there's nothing that will ease it except knowing that all is well with appointments. Here's hoping that the week passes quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending prayers your way that your baby keeps growing strong and healthy long past this time that was so awful before. I have so much hope for you that this is your take home baby! XO

    ReplyDelete