Sorry for the double post today, but I did want to give a little update on my appointment last week. I went in at 10 weeks and 2 days and everything was absolutely perfect. Little guy/gal was measuring 10w4d and had a nice heartbeat of 174 bpm. We also got to see the baby move around and that was one of the most amazing sites. The little legs just started kicking away and the doctor said I might have a little trouble later on with all that kicking, but needless to say I will take it. The RE congratulated us and sent us on our way. Here are some of the pics we got.
 |
| Heart rate |
 |
| The is where the baby moved around |
 |
| here you can see the baby's arm and elbow. The hands were in front of the face. Shy Baby. |
Anyways my next appointment will be my first with my new OB and I have to wait till Nov. 12 to see her.
Until next time,
Olivia
Aww! So amazing to see little baby in there! I'm soo glad your appointments keep going so well, and I always look forward to hearing about the next. How are you feeling these days?
ReplyDeleteDepends on the minute. Luckily I have only gotten sick twice, but the nausea kinda sticks around a lot more. Mostly things didn't pick up till week 10 for me so I think I am just going with the thought process that everyone is different. YAY, ME!
DeleteThat's definitely true! Have a baby bump yet? You have to start posting pictures once you do!
DeleteAnd I just realized that what I had said on the post about your sister never actually posted. (Darn phone.) But, I'm glad you finally told her...I hope it's some weight off your shoulders, as in, now you can get mad at her for the things she has done and she [might] understand why. And I can't believe what she's pulling. Obviously, your neice is with who she should be with at this point. I just hope it really is a better situation for her in the long run. So sad. And, knowing all I know, there is no way you are horrible for thinking the things you do about it.
So happy that everything is going well. I don't know if you plan to know the sex or not, but I'm putting my guess out there. I say it's team pink.
ReplyDeleteWe will indeed be finding out. We should find out right before Christmas so it will be a nice little present. My hubby is hoping for team pink so I hope you are right, but either way I am fine with.
DeleteThese pics are amazing! I love this part and it gets so much better watching them grow bit by bit. As I looked at the pictures had a distinct 'boy' vibe but not for any reason other than my mind just assigned it. I wish I could say what the difference are and all that but I'd be completely biased! That sounds like an awesome Christmas present!!
ReplyDelete173 影音 live 秀免費視訊
ReplyDeletelive173影音live秀-免費視訊
Live173app
Live173app
LIVE173影音視訊live秀
LIVE173影音視訊live秀
live137影音秀
live137影音秀
愛秀視訊聊天室
愛秀視訊聊天室