So I'm not really a fan of conforming and kinda like to do updates in a more random way. I will do weekly updates as I find time, but will not use the little form.
My symptoms seem to be somewhat constant. Fatigue and bloating are the biggest things. Along with the bloating I'm pretty gassy. I seem to belch quite a bit. My clothes are now a little tighter especially my work clothes. I am now using a belly band to make them work better.
One more week till my next appointment and then I will finally be released to my OB, which I still need to figure out and schedule an appointment. Anyways that is all for now.
Until next time,
Olivia
My symptoms seem to be somewhat constant. Fatigue and bloating are the biggest things. Along with the bloating I'm pretty gassy. I seem to belch quite a bit. My clothes are now a little tighter especially my work clothes. I am now using a belly band to make them work better.
One more week till my next appointment and then I will finally be released to my OB, which I still need to figure out and schedule an appointment. Anyways that is all for now.
Until next time,
Olivia
The bloating is terrible! I wore a dress and leggings today for comfort, but the leggings are super tight on my belly. I think I have a little bump already, and my tummy feels harder up under my belly button. =)
ReplyDeleteFatigue and hunger are my two biggest symptoms. This baby sure likes to eat even though it is still so tiny!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting to reach the milestone of being released to your regular OB!
173 影音 live 秀免費視訊
ReplyDeletelive173影音live秀-免費視訊
Live173app
Live173app
LIVE173影音視訊live秀
LIVE173影音視訊live秀
live137影音秀
live137影音秀
愛秀視訊聊天室
愛秀視訊聊天室