As I read that my friend from college is pregnant again, as I go to my second baby shower in a month, both for girls that have never had a problem conceiving, and as I wonder if I will ever get the chance again I feel my body tell me of the failure that is about to occur. I try having some desperate hope but I know it is coming. I want to ugly cry because right now it hurts so bad and I can't. My husband would think I was crazy, and heck I kinda think I'm crazy. My boys don't need it either. They need me to be strong, but I am sad because I lack any control over the situation and everyone else's dreams are coming true. I know everyone struggles but unfortunately right now it is hard to see and I feel so alone. I find myself scouring the web hoping for a magical cure but the reality is it will happen when it is meant to. I feel really alone in this moment.
Olivia
showlive
ReplyDeleteshowlive影音視訊聊天網
showlive聊天網
showlive視訊聊天網
玩美女人影音秀
live173
live 173免費視訊
173免費視訊聊天
173免費視訊秀
173免費視訊美女