Once I found out I ovulated this cycle I felt myself in a strange place. I am glad I ovulated but it brings hard emotions there is the knowing that this cycle has an end to it be it pregnancy (which I would prefer) or period. So this leads to a number of thought processes. The first being hope and the daydreaming of it new little one. I imagine seeing the positive pregnancy test and how I will tell my husband. I imagine there ultrasound telling me that boy only am I having a baby but I'm having twins (don't really know how I feel about that daydream but whatever). But then the next thought peeks through and that is too stop getting my hopes up. Stop thinking about it at all because I know how this cycle will end... I know this is not a positive line of thinking but I feel it is protecting me and I keep hoping it will keep me from feeling too sad. Then I feel guilty because I should just be happy with where I am. Ugh I dread next week but soon I will know.
Olivia
showlive
ReplyDeleteshowlive影音視訊聊天網
showlive聊天網
showlive視訊聊天網
玩美女人影音秀
live173
live 173免費視訊
173免費視訊聊天
173免費視訊秀
173免費視訊美女