It is already 10 days into the month and I am not sure what has happened except for a lot. Let's see, 2 close friends passed away rather suddenly, my coworker gave her 2 week notice leaving me with a crap load of work and me having an emotional breakdown in front of my entire team, and well I hit the 12 week mark. So yeah things have been crazy busy and I fear they are only going to get worse with the holidays coming. I am making it work, but my emotions are spelling trouble for me. I hope no one else drops bad news on me as I am not sure I can take any more. When my coworker gave her notice I just couldn't help being rude and then breaking down. My boss insisted on a team meeting right then and there and I tried to keep my emotions tucked in. That didn't work well and soon after that I just exclaimed that I was sorry and told them "I am pregnant and I really can't deal with this right now". They were all congratulatory, but I was not feeling it. I was not really prepared to announce at work since I had wanted to wait until my appointment. I am still very aware that this could end although I know the chances are slim. I also realize this is starting to be very real. Every question is laced for the pregnant lady. How are you feeling? Where do you want to eat? and blah blah, blah. My coworker was already asking me about names and the thing is I am not ready to think about that yet. Really I am still in the mode of taking this one day at a time and one week at a time. I feel like maybe I will be ok once viability hits, but we shall see. I know the chances are slim that I will lose this baby, but the chances always seemed slim that I would go through any of this other crap that is infertility. Anyways sorry for the rambling.
Here is some quick update items:
- I have had morning sickness although it is never constant and never around the same time. Last week I had to get off my train into work prior to my stop and get on the next one.
- I am still quite exhausted
- My emotions are all over the place.
- I am starting to show and everything is uncomfortable to wear. I suppose I should start shopping, but I am really not interested in dealing with that right at the moment. I will post a picture at some point. I have tried to take one of myself, but I am extremely inept at self portraits so I need my husband to do that for me and we have just been too busy as of late.
Anyways that is all I got for now. Hope everyone else is doing well.
Until Next Time,
Olivia
I am so sorry you have been having a rough time lately but yay for hitting 12 weeks!!
ReplyDelete173 影音 live 秀免費視訊
ReplyDeletelive173影音live秀-免費視訊
Live173app
Live173app
LIVE173影音視訊live秀
LIVE173影音視訊live秀
live137影音秀
live137影音秀
愛秀視訊聊天室
愛秀視訊聊天室