It is official. I am in the second trimester and I have now been pregnant for exactly 100 days. My NT appointment was last week and the ultrasound went well. Our little guy/gal is still measuring big and heartbeat is perfect at 152 bpm. I'm starting to realize that this is very real. Aside from that I'm doing well and starting to prep for the holidays. I will hopefully post some pics later and catch up with all my bloggy friends out there.
Until next time,
Olivia
Until next time,
Olivia
Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! 100 days, thats a milestone if you ask me!!
ReplyDeleteYay! 100 days! So happy for you! <3
ReplyDeleteGreat news! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteGood news! I just hit the 2nd Trimester too. =D
ReplyDeleteHi there, you have kindly commented on my blog before, and as I am going private I wanted to let you know in case you wanted to join my reader list.
ReplyDeleteIf you would do email me at
em(dot)hart(at)rocketmail(dot)com
and leave me your email address.
173 影音 live 秀免費視訊
ReplyDeletelive173影音live秀-免費視訊
Live173app
Live173app
LIVE173影音視訊live秀
LIVE173影音視訊live秀
live137影音秀
live137影音秀
愛秀視訊聊天室
愛秀視訊聊天室