Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bump Pics

Ok everyone I posted some bump pics on a new page so that everyone could see them together.  Please take a look I am still trying to figure out if I look any bigger.  I know that my abdomen is now getting hard to suck in and I can not wear any of my work pants, but I keep thinking it is all in my head.  Also these are not the most attractive pics of me so don't make fun, but it is all I got. Now I'm off to do something with my ridiculously two-toned hair and plan to check back after that since I hear there is some awesome news floating around in the blogosphere.

Until Next Time,

Olivia

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you are just the cutest! I LOVE bump pics and you can absolutely tell a difference between the two. It is not all in your head! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Quitely Southern that you can see a difference. Thanks for sharing the cute pictures of yourself and bump.

    ReplyDelete