Wednesday, May 3, 2017

The rollercoaster

Today has been better.  I'm done crying and being sad for myself.  It's time to get back to my projects and distract myself from this.  I will be calling the doctor soon and try to go in towards the end of the month.  I'm going to try to obsess a little less about what is going on or not going on with my body.  I'm refocusing on my diet which is much better than it has been but still a little off.  I'm trying to remind myself that while it did take me a long time to get pregnant with C, it didn't take as long as it could have been and I didn't have to go all the way to IVF.  Not sure if it is working in comforting me but it is something.  Anyways I'm trying to focus on relaxing and taking care of myself and my buncos.

Olivia

1 comment: