Yesterday was hard not particularly for me but for so many others. I went to church and could hear it in those who spoke, see it in those that silently shed tears. A family in our congregation had their baby boy prematurely and he passed on. The pain that is evoked on mother's day is one I'm no stranger to. I've had my own share to deal with. I haven't spoken to my own mother in 15 years and while I am a mother now this still causes immense pain. When you factor in the infertility stuff it is just a day I'd rather forget. Then today my "friend" had her third baby. She is one of those that her husband only has to look at her and she gets pregnant. He didn't even want to have a third which I think makes it harder and she had a hard time with the two she has. She has always been unintentionally insensitive and I've kept my distance lately, but today is hard. I'm feeling once again very hopeless at this TTC business and wonder if I should just give up. I see the doctor at the end of the month and we will see what happens from there. I'm hoping they will prescribe me femara and we can just try at home but I'm afraid that might not be the case. I guess we will see.
Olivia
No comments:
Post a Comment