Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Confusion

So I tried several new things this month to help with ovulation and lining.  Anyways I didn't really think it would make a difference or matter and I really hate temping way before I ovulate.  So since I "normally" ovulate around cd28 I like to wait till cd21 to start temping.  That was last weekend.  My temps came in higher than they ever are pre ovulation.  They were definitely at post ovulation levels.  So my mind is stuck.  I don't know if my core temps are just higher in general or if I ovulated earlier.  If I did ovulate earlier I don't know when which I hate although I feel the earliest I could possibly ovulate is cd14 which means my cycle will start this weekend.  I don't know if any of the symptoms I'm having are ovulation related, pregnancy related, or period related. Anyways it all feels like a mess and I wish I knew what to expect.  Part of me says to just relax another part just can't stop analyzing.

No comments:

Post a Comment