I don't really know what to think anymore. Monday was supposed to be the first sure day my cycle could start. I know this because I tempt sporadically just to see where about in my cycle I'm at. Today I'm spotting so either I now have another problem to deal with or this is implantation bleeding. I want to hope for the second one, but lately I just haven't been feeling it, which is okay. I just really do feel like my cycle is starting. Some of the older ladies around me keep saying oh you're young and don't worry, but I don't actually feel that young and really would just like to feel like I have some control. That is always what it comes down to is having some kind of control. Well soon I will know more.
Olivia
173 live 視訊
ReplyDelete173 live影音
173視訊聊天交友網
live 173 視訊聊天
173liveshow視訊美女
live 173影音live秀
173liveshow視訊
ut視訊聊天室
live173影音
live173影音