So I'm in another two week wait, which is somewhat good. As the title I have been drinking this tea and been doing so since April with hopes that it will just guide my body to do what needs to be done. It seems to help some as my cycles aren't nearly as long and I seem to have more normal cycles. I drink 3 bags a day roughly till ovulation after which I stop till my cycle starts up. I actually like the taste of the tea. When my cycles started again they would be anywhere from 33 to 66 and everything in between. They are now between 40 - 45 but seeming to decrease in length. Anyways this month has kinda sucks an while we have been doing anything and everything under the sun for a positive result I'm kind of expecting it to fail. In a few months if things don't work as planned I will be moving forward with vitex.
Until next time,
Olivia
No comments:
Post a Comment