So time is flying by and it seems that I think about this blog daily, but never have time to talk about what I'm thinking. The thing is I thought I would be able to keep up with it, but I don't feel like I'm able to so I am going to call it quits for now until we are actively trying again. I will still comment and follow all of you, but I also feel that it is necessary to make this a private blog. While I am anonymous I feel I have probably put too much out on this blog about me that could be traced back to me. If you are interested in continuing to view my blog and the possible future updates when we start trying, let me know. I will keep this open for a week and then proceed to lock it down. Thanks for all the support you have given me. I will truly miss this, but I am off to other adventures.
Olivia
I can understand not having time to post. I'd love to continue to follow you when you go private. Please email me the password, when you choose one. jsththr at gmail
ReplyDelete