Friday, August 23, 2013

So I'm back....

I know I said in my last post that I wasn't sure if I would come back to this space, but I am realizing more and more that I still feel that I have a lot to say.  I find myself thinking of so many things either infertility related or not and I feel the need to spill them out to the world.  This was my place to do such a thing.  I find also that I am still into reading your blogs and trying to provide some support.  So many people in this community provided that support for me and I feel that I am still so connected to your stories and thoughts.  I find that even though I have my take home baby my story does not end.  Infertility is still part of me and always will be.  It may no longer be on the front burner but it is still there.  So look out for more posts from me.  I can't promise every day or every week, but I will jump on whenever I have a chance.

Until next time,
Olivia

2 comments: