So I am hoping that I get back into some regular posting habits from here on out. Between holiday stuff and work and a bout of pink eye (which made it impossible to look at any kind of screen) I haven't had any time, but that will change. I hope everyone had a great holiday break.
I put in my notice at work and my last day will be February 1st and then I can start working away at the nursery and many other things that need to get done before baby comes.
In baby related news, I have started to feel the baby and I'm officially 20 weeks today. At first it was once a week but now it seems like I feel something every other day. Also next Friday is the day we find out the gender and I am so excited, but I have no preference or idea as to what the baby may be. Anyways if you want to chime in please do do in the comments.
Hope everyone is well!
Olivia
I put in my notice at work and my last day will be February 1st and then I can start working away at the nursery and many other things that need to get done before baby comes.
In baby related news, I have started to feel the baby and I'm officially 20 weeks today. At first it was once a week but now it seems like I feel something every other day. Also next Friday is the day we find out the gender and I am so excited, but I have no preference or idea as to what the baby may be. Anyways if you want to chime in please do do in the comments.
Hope everyone is well!
Olivia
Congrats on making it to the halfway point! Sorry to hear you had pink eye...yuck! Glad to hear you are on the mend though.
ReplyDeleteUgh...pink eye. I'm sorry! I was wondering where you were!
ReplyDeleteBut congrats on halfway and getting to put in your notice at work! I can't wait to hear boy or girl. You should post a new belly pic so I can guess! (I swear I can usually tell by how people are carrying...)
Ok, a new pic is up.
DeleteAhh! So cute! I think it's a boy... :) Can't wait to hear!
DeleteCongrats on reaching the halfway point! And on feeling the baby - such an amazing experience. Have fun on Friday! I had no preference either, but when I found out what we were having, I got very excited anyway. :)
ReplyDelete173 影音 live 秀免費視訊
ReplyDeletelive173影音live秀-免費視訊
Live173app
Live173app
LIVE173影音視訊live秀
LIVE173影音視訊live秀
live137影音秀
live137影音秀
愛秀視訊聊天室
愛秀視訊聊天室