Thursday, June 22, 2017

Too much going on

So I finally ovulated. I really am starting to ovulate earlier in my cycle and I'll take it.  It gives me a little hope.  Today is my doctor's appointment and I'm hoping she will let take femara and metformin and I really hope it works.  My husband sounds like he is switching tracks. He is not so sure we should even really bother trying anymore and this breaks my heart.  I know we are a little overwhelmingly busy right now but I feel life will not always be this crazy and that we should try now.  I think this may mean IUI is out and that really makes me a little sad especially since I don't know if my doctor will even let do femara yet.  I feel so sad that this just can't work.  Anyways I guess we will see. One step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment