Sunday, May 5, 2013

Little tidbits about this pregnancy

So I figured I would tell you all a few facts about this pregnancy.

I gained 29 lbs on this pregnancy and I have now lost 18 of that already.

I didn't get a single stretch mark.

The only childbirth class I took was babycenter online one and I highly recommend this as opposed to spending money on a class because I got everything I needed out of that.

I did take a breastfeeding class and I highly recommend that.

My little boy has a full head of hair and I never got heartburn so that urban legend is just that.

I feel like I'm eating for two more now then when I was pregnant.

I craved whole milk and hamburgers.

My bra size increased by one during pregnancy and then jumped up a size when my milk came in.

9 days after he was born I could wear pre-pregnancy jeans.

I had 11 ultrasounds.

And I'm sure that I'm missing somethin else but my brain is officially fried.

Olivia

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had a pregnancy similar to the one my mom had. with of course the exception that she had puking all through her pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete